Rep. Donna Bullock Joins ITE/MH Campaign As Honorary Ambassador
We’re excited to welcome PA Rep. Donna Bullock as an Honorary Ambassador to our I’m the Evidence/Mental Health Campaign (ITE/MH).
News from MHAPA
An update on the PA budget, inspiring words from this year’s Glenn Koons Scholarship recipient, Affiliate updates, and more in the Summer 2016 Newsfeed.
Navigating the Course to Mental Health: How Consumers Can Be Captains of Their Recovery
MHAPA and Mental Health Association in Northwestern PA host recovery conference and workshop for consumers, families, and professionals on August 23, 2016.
Welcome to the MHAPA
The Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania which reflects the ethnic and cultural diversity of the Commonwealth, works on behalf of the mental health of its citizens, instilling principles that facilitate recovery and resiliency of individuals and their families, through advocacy, education, and public policy. Read More »
- Focus Group Opportunity for People with Tardive Dyskinesia
- Consortium of PA Mental Health Orgs Begin Year Four of Health Insurance Marketplace Navigator Program
- Navigating the Course to Mental Health: How Consumers Can Be Captains of Their Recovery
- The Need for Behavioral Health Parity Implementation in Pennsylvania
- Human Services Rally Day—June 13, 2016