Navigating the Health Insurance Marketplace
MHAPA is part of an HHS funded consortium to help PA consumers navigate the Health Insurance Marketplace.
Governor Wolf’s FY2015 Budget Proposal
In his first state budget proposal, Governor Tom Wolf proposes a $29.9 billion General Fund spending (a 2.7% increase).
I’m the Evidence/Mental Health Campaign Launches New Website
Help promote awareness of mental health recovery and celebrate people in recovery and their supporters. Join the I’m the Evidence/Mental Health Campaign.
Welcome to the MHAPA
The Mental Health Association in Pennsylvania which reflects the ethnic and cultural diversity of the Commonwealth, works on behalf of the mental health of its citizens, instilling principles that facilitate recovery and resiliency of individuals and their families, through advocacy, education, and public policy. Read More »
- Open Enrollment for Health Insurance Marketplace Begins Nov 1
- Consortium of PA Mental Health Organizations Begins Third Year of Health Insurance Marketplace Navigator Program
- Webinar: The Murphy Bill in 2015—What’s New and What’s Next
- Act for a Better PA Mental Health Budget
- Act on July 8 for a Better PA Mental Health Budget